The monastery of Teoskepastos (Convent of the Panayia Theoskepas-tos) destroyed in Turkey (Virgin Mary’s monastery, in Turkish Kizlar Monastin) is in 1, 5 km from Ataturk A1ash. It is possible to reach it, moving on Taksim Caddesi on the South, and late at the sight of ruins having turned on it is left, or to reach on долмуше with «Boztepe» inscription. This Greek orthodox monastery based in the XIV century has existed up to 1923. Despite it, in it the main sights of Turkey, some frescos and interesting details of an interior have still remained. In the 1990th the monastery has been closed for visits and taken under protection by the Ministry of culture of Turkey which still solves, it is necessary to restore it, and if yes, that on what means. Directly over a monastery near military base there is successful for the organisation of picnics a park with tea and restaurant, remarkable views of the city where it is possible to rent the house in Turkey, and a place of pilgrimage of the blest Muslims, the closed mosque and Akhi Evren Ded’s (mosque and tomb of Ahi Evren Dede) tomb.
To visit the destroyed monastery of Teoskepastos the ordered rounds to Turkey from Moscow can.